Greasy Fork is available in English.

Twitter/X - clickable links to images and show uncropped thumbnails

All image posts in Twitter/X Home, other blog streams and single post views link to the high-res "orig" version. Thumbnail images in the stream are modified to display uncropped.

< Feedback on Twitter/X - clickable links to images and show uncropped thumbnails

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 05-09-2020

The script version 2.4 conflicts with a Chrome extension. When there is only one image in the tweet, this option is not visible in the right-click menu. There was no such problem in version 2.3.2, but the script function you know is not normal. I really like the function of your script and hope to solve it.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ascii2dimagesearch/dlnbkfiafmkajgbhpdfmkeljamdlfelo

marpمؤلف
§
Posted: 06-09-2020

Huh - that's weird.

Can you please revert to version 2.3.2 of my script and check if the Ascii2d add-on indeed then starts working again?
To rule out that other changes (Twitter code, Chrome version, other add-ons, etc.) are at play, as well...
(You might have to disable auto-update for scripts in Greasemonkey)

§
Posted: 07-09-2020
Edited: 07-09-2020

Sure, I have tried version 2.3.2, it can be displayed in the right-click menu normally, but of course the function of the script cannot be used normally, just like the repair clause described in the update log.
And I also tried to disable other extensions and scripts, but the phenomenon is the same.

marpمؤلف
§
Posted: 09-09-2020

Please try again with version 2.5.
I tested only with Firefox - not with Chrome.

I've no idea why "position:static" would break the image context menu while "position:absolute" with position values set to zero does not... while it appears to work... some further attention to potential side effects seems advisable...
Thus, please let me know if you notice anything else that seems strange.

§
Posted: 09-09-2020

Thanks so much. It works.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.