Greasy Fork is available in English.

The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Lists all of your reviews with vote and comment tallies, with updates highlighted

< Feedback on The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

سؤال / تعليق

Because it does not work on Amazon.es

Please integrate Amazon Spain in the script

AnotherFloydمؤلف
§
Posted: 27-12-2016

I have considered making TART work for other countries, which, means working with other languages. I had thought I could start with Spain, since I have some small familiarity with Spanish. BUT, basic function depends on searching/matching key terms, and, there's enough that would have to be done differently, that I don't want to tackle building parallel pathways into the script (too messy), or developing a separate, second script (a maintenance headache).

It would be pretty easy for someone to fork the script, to make a variant for Spain. I would not object.

I have considered making TART work for other countries, which, means working with other languages. I had thought I could start with Spain, since I have some small familiarity with Spanish. BUT, basic function depends on searching/matching key terms, and, there's enough that would have to be done differently, that I don't want to tackle building parallel pathways into the script (too messy), or developing a separate, second script (a maintenance headache).

It would be pretty easy for someone to fork the script, to make a variant for Spain. I would not object.

Then you will not do the script for Spain?

You could try to integrate in the script a couple of if to check if it is Amazon.es and run the code for that country if it is so different, just a country check and the special code for it.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.