StarTube

More layouts and customization options for V3

< 腳本StarTube的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2024-09-18
編輯:2024-09-18

i'm having a lot of issues with the latest version in the early 2015 layout, for a start, if i try to open video in a new tab, the UI breaks and asks me to update even though i already have, another issue is that on the my channel page, the black bar above my banner that shows my subscriber count, lifetime views and the video manager button appear as white instead of black and i have to zoom the page out from 100% to 90% which (im pretty sure) i didn't need to do before. also, the drop shadow of the side bar gets in the way while watching videos.

§
發表於:2024-09-18

also, heres a video showcasing some of the issues i've been having: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OjevlI4fxw6vMunPBhr58epNnX03_rAi/view?usp=sharing

lightbeam24作者
§
發表於:2024-09-19
編輯:2024-09-19

the UI breaks and asks me to update even though i already have

No idea what you're talking about. Also it would be a V3 issue, since StarTube never asks you to update (it's not capable of telling if you're out of date).

the black bar above my banner that shows my subscriber count, lifetime views and the video manager button appear as white instead of black

It being black on later Hitchhiker layouts was an inaccuracy that was fixed in a recent update (I forget which one). expLightChannelBar controls this.

and i have to zoom the page out from 100% to 90% which (im pretty sure) i didn't need to do before.

Have no idea what you mean by this. Everyone has different screen resolutions, so 90% zoom on your screen could be completely different from 90% zoom on my screen. Note that StarTube is mainly made for 1920x1080 screens, and has some issues on smaller screens as of now.

also, heres a video showcasing some of the issues i've been having: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OjevlI4fxw6vMunPBhr58epNnX03_rAi/view?usp=sharing

Yeah I have no idea what's going on here, sorry. I don't have that issue (the one with the empty space above page content).

§
發表於:2024-09-19

fair enough, thanks for getting back to me!

also, i really wish i fact checked the part about the black bar now, sorry about that.

發表回覆

登入以回復