AO3 Bookmarking Records

To keep track of bookmarks. Automatically adds on the current date and most recent chapter of the fic you are reading into the bookmark notes. Used for keeping track of when you last read a fic, and what chapter you were on.

< 腳本AO3 Bookmarking Records的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2022-11-30

A suggested option I would love to see would be being able to have the URL of the entire work link in the bookmark box. That way, if the fic is ever deleted, you can copy and paste the direct link into the wayback machine to see if you can pick up a copy of the fic.

For example, my personal bookmark system is to only bookmark fics I've finished so I always put

Fic title
Author
https://archiveofourown.org/works/000000000

this way I know what the fic was if it's deleted and have a chance of getting it back

bairdel作者
§
發表於:2023-02-26

Done! You can now add the url to the bookmarks notes, and with a series all works are added individually, since if you've bookmarked a series and the individual works are on the wayback machine but the series isn't, you can still find the fics. The wayback machine idea is a great one! Hope this helps! Thank you for using!

§
發表於:2023-03-01

Thank you so much for adding this! I really love this script for keeping track of everything in ao3 and this is such a nice quality of life improvement

發表回覆

登入以回復