Youtube HD

Select a youtube resolution and resize the player.

< 腳本Youtube HD的回應

評論:OK - script works, but has bugs

§
發表於:2024-07-19

[might be a feature request] Is there an option for setting default resolution to like 720p? My use case of this is to save VPN or proxy usage when I'm watching live streams. And if I want to watch at a higher res on other videos, I can manually and temporarily select through the Youtube's native UI or something.

§
發表於:2024-07-20
§
發表於:2024-07-23

Somehow Leadra beat me to it, promoting my script. But yes, my script allows you to set a custom default, then you have the ability to manually override the quality through the native YouTube UI on a per-video-load basis. Exactly what you need and nothing more. If you are interested please do give my script a try.

§
發表於:2024-07-23

https://greasyfork.org/scripts/498145
I use this ,maybe try?

Somehow Leadra beat me to it, promoting my script. But yes, my script allows you to set a custom default, then you have the ability to manually override the quality through the native YouTube UI on a per-video-load basis. Exactly what you need and nothing more. If you are interested please do give my script a try.

After a first try, I noticed some minor issues (changing preferred quality doesn't looks right until refresh the page, and "hide" settings doesn't work). But the function works great! I can temporarily set resolution without affecting preferred settings. Thanks for your effort to maintain this should-have feature.

發表回覆

登入以回復