Greasy Fork is available in English.

RedGifs AutoHD

Automatically sets Gfycat/RedGifs video to HD mode and other improvements

< 脚本RedGifs AutoHD的反馈

提问/评论

§
发表于:2020-04-04

Disable autoplay

The userscript works well and I have an additional feature request. Please is it possible to disable the 'Autoplay Related GIFs' button?

§
发表于:2020-05-15

Yes please, came here with the same suggestion

That thing only exists to annoy people and cheat stats of videos played for others

Invertex作者
§
发表于:2020-05-27
编辑于:2020-05-27

The auto-play feature will remain off if you turn it off on the site, unless you're clearing cookies each time from browsing in private mode. It might annoy people if I disable it since it's hard to know how many people might want it on.

§
发表于:2020-06-03

@Invertex ha detto: The auto-play feature will remain off if you turn it off on the site, unless you're clearing cookies each time from browsing in private mode. It might annoy people if I disable it since it's hard to know how many people might want it on.

I got your point. What about an optional feature?

Invertex作者
§
发表于:2020-06-12

@gclf said:

@Invertex ha detto: The auto-play feature will remain off if you turn it off on the site, unless you're clearing cookies each time from browsing in private mode. It might annoy people if I disable it since it's hard to know how many people might want it on.

The feature is already optional on gfycat... so I would basically just be duplicating the option they already give you, so I'm not sure what benefit me adding one would bring? It wouldn't work in incognito mode since persistent data can't be stored in it.

Invertex作者
§
发表于:2020-06-22

@gclf said:

I've added a variable you can set "false" on in the script to force auto-play to always be off even in incognito. But any time I update the script you'll of course have to edit this value again... But since it uses Gfycat's click code, Gfycat will at least memorize it was turned off until you clear cookies in regular browsing modes.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。