Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Anti-AdBlock Bypass via YouTube Enhancer

A simple method of bypassing YouTube's AdBlock Detection using Enhancer for YouTube's "Remove Ads" button, featuring a GUI for easy configuration! Does not require the use of any external website like similar tools do.

< Feedback on YouTube Anti-AdBlock Bypass via YouTube Enhancer

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 22-10-2023

The 'Bypasser Settings' button overlaps with the video in fullscreen mode; an alternative implementation or a means of disabling the button (as the variable could otherwise simply be manually edited via the script) would be useful.

YawDevTác giả
§
Posted: 23-10-2023

I completely overlooked that, sorry.
I will make it so it isn't visible when in Fullscreen.

YawDevTác giả
§
Posted: 23-10-2023
Edited: 23-10-2023

this issue has been fixed [version 1.7]
thanks for the feedback!

§
Posted: 25-10-2023

Also noticed that the script automatically replaces the tab text with a custom message. As this makes it impossible to find previously watched videos on the browser's history page, a means of disabling the feature would make the script more convenient to use.

YawDevTác giả
§

Also noticed that the script automatically replaces the tab text with a custom message. As this makes it impossible to find previously watched videos on the browser's history page, a means of disabling the feature would make the script more convenient to use.

you can already do that, simply disable the "Animated Title" feature from the menu and click save.

§

My bad, thanks for the help!

YawDevTác giả
§

Any time, thanks for the feedback

§
Posted: 09-11-2023

Hi I am having issues where the script is not automatically skipping the ads. All I get is a waiting period of a few seconds before the skip ad button is available. Could you please help me?

§
Posted: 09-11-2023

Never mind I did what you told the other user and it works fine now.

Đăng nhập để bình luận