HeroWarsHelper

Automation of actions for the game Hero Wars

< Відгуки до HeroWarsHelper

Відгук: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Опубліковано: 11.02.2024

How does Artifacts Upgrades and Skin Upgrades work exactly? There's no instructions on how it works or prioritizes what's upgraded. I think I ran into a bug but I'm not sure how these work exactly to tell you what and how it's broken. Be real specific too please. Thanks.

ZingerYАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 11.02.2024

These functions are needed to complete quests for events such as improve 250 artifacts. It works similarly to completing a daily quest to improve an artifact, select the cheapest one and improve it the specified number of times.

§
Опубліковано: 12.02.2024

Great. You answered the basis part. I need to know about the prioritization part. Hypothetically, all of my heroes default and bonus skins are at level 10 because I manually distributed them that way before using the script. I have enough skins in Strength and Agility to level up any respective champions two levels. How does it prioritize the hero to pick once I enter 2 in the dialog box? Does it pick bonus skins before default skins (does it even consider bonus skins)? Which hero does it pick (the highest ranked hero, lowest rank, random)? Does it pick a hero to level Strength two times, pick a hero to level Agility two times, or does it pick on hero from each category once?

If I plugged 50 in the dialog box would it distribute all these Skin or Artifact points evenly across multiple heroes or power-level one hero? This is what I'm trying to ascertain from its use so I can report back to you if what I saw was user-error or a problem with the script.

ZingerYАвтор
§

Should be distributed evenly, but not all skin upgrades cost the same; the cheapest ones should be chosen.
According to the distribution of heroes, the script goes by the id of heroes from 1 to the last, if the cheapest improvement was found on the first one, then it will choose it, if it further finds a cheaper one, then a cheaper one.

§

Then no it's not working as advertised. I had 3100 INT, 3200 STR, and 6100 AGL skins respectively. The Other/Skins option did not level up the unleveled (those contain zero skins levels) that cost 35 each. When I ran 1000 nothing happened. When I ran 500 nothing happened. I ran multiple instances of 10 and one instance of 50. It started by using up most of my Strength, then Intelligence, then finally Agility. It leveled up heroes in non-sensical order up to Level 5 despite other heroes being at Level 1 or 0. For example it chose to update Kai, Keira, Daredevil, Faceless, and Heidi. If I understood you correctly Chabba is first in the Order Rank and should've been first to level up (unless you mean there is an internal ID number that is used). If I didn't know any better I think it was actually burning some of my skins as well (meaning it was "deleting" skin points or misapplying them to a locked/invisible hero). I'll have to crunch the numbers later today to see if they were all applied. The only thing it did reliably or according to "design" was not upgrade my higher value heroes (the ones that already had 20-30 skins applied).

The scripts seems to prefer to apply skin points in groups of 5 then moves on to another hero. I have 42 unlocked characters, of which 12 of those are above Level 20. Of those remaining 30 that I started with as unleveled 11 has Agility, 11 has Intelligence, and 7 has Strength. As you can see from this video my Strength-based heroes aren't properly leveled and I can't account for the missing Skin points. https://ufile.io/onwm11p3 (175 *7) + (275 * 7) = 1225 + 1925 = 3150. Basically, I had enough STR skins to level each of my STR-based heroes to level 10 each but that didn't happen. So where did the points go? I stopped and didn't bother testing Artifacts because I didn't want the same thing to happen. You should maybe recheck this behavior using new Day 1/Week 1 accounts. If you're wondering why each of my STR-based heroes has 1 skin point it's because I stopped using the script and used the remaining points to put 1 point into each of them. That's when the script stopped wasting my STR points and moved onto leveling INT and AGL heroes.

The cap value Other/Skin and Other/Artifacts needs to be documented (the maximum value you can enter for each). I would also clarify on the how these two scripts operate. With Skins it levels heroes up to the nearest multiple of 5 (5, 10, 15, 20, etc) then moves to the next hero with the lowest multiple of 5. Attaching a spreadsheet of hero ID would help for users in tracking if things are working as expected.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.