HeroWarsHelper

Automation of actions for the game Hero Wars

< Feedback on HeroWarsHelper

Değerlendirme: İyi - script çalışıyor

§
Gönderildi: 15.10.2024
Düzenlendi: 15.10.2024

WARNING: Do not exceed the "Music Of Chaos" boss battle limit of 1000 tries!

Since some boss battles have a win rate of 0.1% or so without buying buffs, earlier we could set the value of "Number of auto-battle attempts" to a few thousand in the hopes of securing a win.

Sadly, unlike previous events, it appears that the game developers have set a limit as to the number of times you can attempt a single boss battle. The retry limit is at 999 attempts.

If the auto-battle attempts cross this mark, the game will throw an error along the lines of "Maximum boss battle attempts exceeded. Please retry after some time". If this occurs, you will be unable to start any new boss battles for upto an hour, even if you restart the game.

More importantly, crossing this figure could get your account flagged for suspicious activity and a possible ban. Take care!

§
Gönderildi: 15.10.2024

без лоха и жизнь плоха)))))))

§
Gönderildi: 16.10.2024

As usual, you come in here and say nothing useful. No surprises there.

§

Update: The limit seems to drastically reduce as time goes on. A couple of days, it was triggered after 999 attempts. However, it has reduced to 200 attempts on the current boss level 200. With so few attempts, this means that a large number of buffs will be required to clear each level in less than 200 attempts, putting the quest out of reach for free players.

Thus, it seems pointless to continue the "Music Of Chaos" levels, and instead use the materials to upgrade the bowl so that we can get as many coins as possible to spend in the event shop.

§

upgrade bowl isn't that profitable either, upgrade to 3 start is worthwhile, but higher level doesn't make sense based on energy we have.

§
Gönderildi: 17.10.2024

OK, thanks for the tip. My point was that since mostly won't be using the materials to create buffs, they'll be lying unused anyway, so might as well use whatever I can to upgrade the bowls. I'll wait for another day to see if teams with lesser buffs are discovered, but using something like 90 buff for beating the 210 level boss is just too much for a free player.

§

OK, thanks for the tip. My point was that since mostly won't be using the materials to create buffs, they'll be lying unused anyway, so might as well use whatever I can to upgrade the bowls. I'll wait for another day to see if teams with lesser buffs are discovered, but using something like 90 buff for beating the 210 level boss is just too much for a free player.

There is a pack for 45 gains but there is such a chance 0.00032 approximately

§

Unfortunately, the limit of 200 tries that the game has set means that we cannot try any team and buff combination that has a success rate of less than 0.5%.

§

Unfortunately, the limit of 200 tries that the game has set means that we cannot try any team and buff combination that has a success rate of less than 0.5%.

схера ли? ты что-то про рандом дятель слышал?

§

completely agree with your point. ancient bowl 3 star upgrade costs 7x3 material = 5.25x750 =4000 coins after the event. if you ugprade to 3 star, each 6 energy gives 250 more coins, assume you have 120 additional energy= 20x250=5000 > 4000 so it is profitable. higher levels break even point much higher.

§
Gönderildi: 18.10.2024

Thanks for the math breakdown, that was helpful. I'll keep this in mind for future events.

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.