Greasy Fork is available in English.

Twitter(X)ᴾˡᵘˢ+++ ; Youtubeᴾˡᵘˢ+++

สคริปต์นี้จะให้การปรับปรุงแก่บางเว็บไซต์🔥twitter (x): เพิ่มการจัดรูปแบบการจัดรูปแบบการจัดรูปแบบการแสดงภาพ HD รูปภาพและวิดีโอการดาวน์โหลด ฯลฯ 🔥youtube: เพิ่มการดาวน์โหลดวิดีโอการลบโฆษณา ฯลฯ 🔥tiktok: ให้การดาวน์โหลดวิดีโอที่ปราศจากลายน้ำ HD ฯลฯ สำหรับคุณสมบัติเพิ่มเติมโปรดตรวจสอบคำอธิบาย ~

< Feedback on Twitter(X)ᴾˡᵘˢ+++ ; Youtubeᴾˡᵘˢ+++

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 18-10-2024

I like it, have had no problems with the script, but is there a way I can remove the date/time format that gets added?

pparker1930Author
§
Posted: 19-10-2024

I like it, have had no problems with the script, but is there a way I can remove the date/time format that gets added?

X? Of course, you just need to set the time format to "Do nothing".

§
Posted: 21-10-2024

Yes, on X. So I've tried, but the Do Nothing option...does nothing. It still keeps the extended date format as "24/10/20(Su) 02:02:17". I just want to know if there's a way to disable the date and time completely

pparker1930Author
§
Posted: 22-10-2024

Yes, on X. So I've tried, but the Do Nothing option...does nothing. It still keeps the extended date format as "24/10/20(Su) 02:02:17". I just want to know if there's a way to disable the date and time completely

Thanks, bro. You found a bug, I have fixed it now. You update to the latest version, and then set it to "Do nothing"~

Sign in to post a reply.