Förbigå alla kortlänkar

Förbi alla korta länkar webbplatser hoppar automatiskt över irriterande länkförkortare, direkt till din destination

< Feedback on Förbigå alla kortlänkar

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023-11-05

Did you ever though of close sourcing your code?

Shortlink owners can check your code and block it again and again because its open source.

§
Posted: 2023-11-06

Please you must encrypt your source code quickly ...

Shortlink owners can check your code and block it again and again because its open source.

§
Posted: 2023-11-06

Sorry I don't want to do that , from beginning i try to make my script easy to understand for everyone , so they can learn and know how my script works.
I allow everyone to replace the selectors if they know , The important thing is don't delete or replace my blogs, because i know someone doing this , and pretending like he made it.

when i have time , i will fix every bugs if i know .

§
Posted: 2023-11-07

Sorry I don't want to do that , from beginning i try to make my script easy to understand for everyone , so they can learn and know how my script works.
I allow everyone to replace the selectors if they know , The important thing is don't delete or replace my blogs, because i know someone doing this , and pretending like he made it.

when i have time , i will fix every bugs if i know .

Thank you for doing god's work!.

Sign in to post a reply.