Greasy Fork is available in English.

CheatCentral/KrunkerCentral Key System Bypass

Breaks key system for all current CheatCentral/KrunkerCentral userscripts. To add support for new scripts just simply copy and paste their @match script meta info into this script :)

< Feedback on CheatCentral/KrunkerCentral Key System Bypass

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 22/07/2024

i was just confused where i paste the @match script could you please just do this for me and send through the code with it for voxiom

November2246Author
§
Posted: 06/09/2024

This script does not contain cheats for any of the sites, it just simply breaks the key system present in scripts posted by Aaron. He posts cheats for many games on his site and YT channels. This script makes it so that you no longer need to watch ADs/do surveys/install adware or spyware extensions to unlock his scripts.

If you obtain a script from one of his sites and its forcing you to validate a "key" by doing any of the above you can simply enable this script. When I made this script I simply added all of the sites he had scripts for into the match rule to allow it to work on all of them. If you would like me to add additional sites that he added support for with his scripts I can do that as well, just let me know what sites.

Sign in to post a reply.