HeroWarsHelper

Automation of actions for the game Hero Wars

< Spätná väzba na HeroWarsHelper

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 29.12.2023

Hi ZingerY, thanks for the update. The Action -> Gifts button is super helpful. I later encountered an error when collecting winterfest gift, 500 internal error, when click on the action -> gifts. Same error message when I clicked the winterfest tree -> received. Any thought?

Btw, is there a way to get the list of unopened gifts or top/last 100 unopened gifts only by adding more args in the call?

'{"calls":[{"name":"newYearGiftGet","args":{"type":0},"context":{"actionTs":25683},"ident":"body"}]}'

Thank you.

ZingerYAutor
§
Pridaný: 29.12.2023

Hi ZingerY, thanks for the update. The Action -> Gifts button is super helpful. I later encountered an error when collecting winterfest gift, 500 internal error, when click on the action -> gifts. Same error message when I clicked the winterfest tree -> received. Any thought?

Btw, is there a way to get the list of unopened gifts or top/last 100 unopened gifts only by adding more args in the call?

'{"calls":[{"name":"newYearGiftGet","args":{"type":0},"context":{"actionTs":25683},"ident":"body"}]}'

Thank you.

Hello!
In this case, it’s difficult to say what exactly the problem is without reproducing it for me.
I doubt that this function can be used for filtering, but you can easily filter out gifts from the received data if necessary.

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.