Greasy Fork is available in English.

The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Lists all of your reviews with vote and comment tallies, with updates highlighted

< Spätná väzba na The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 26.10.2017

Does TART still work?

The Amazon "Public Reviews Written by You" pages that TART relies on to produce its listing appear to no longer be updated by Amazon. If so, I guess TART will not work anymore.

§

My Public Reviews by You page is still showing new upvotes. When TART runs, not all new votes are shown in the TART tally, but, that's a known, occasional Amazon problem. Should clear up.

§

There was a reranking last night that shows up on my normal profile, but my Public Reviews Written by You page still shows my old ranking. And no votes have changed on those pages for 3 or 4 days now. Finally, I cannot get to that page anymore except by using a saved bookmark.

I do remember the phantom votes issue with ARAT before, but this seems a little different. I hope it does clear up, but with the other changes that Amazon has made recently, I'm not optimistic.

§
Pridaný: 27.10.2017

My version of both my "personal profile" and "public reviews written by you" are updating fine. But my personal profile now rounds off badly. Instead of displaying an exact number, it just says "1.5k" ARGH!!!!!

§
Pridaný: 02.11.2017

Looks like Amazon has mucked up our "Public Reviews Written by You" page by removing our ranking. TART no longer works right.

§
Pridaný: 02.11.2017
Looks like Amazon has mucked up our "Public Reviews Written by You" page by removing our ranking. TART no longer works right.

Ah, I see that. It will be fixable, if that's all they change. But, I'm not going to jump right in and fix it, since it might be soon reverted by Amazon, or, they might change more... don't want to put in wasted effort. Let's live without for 5 or 6 days, and see.

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.