Greasy Fork is available in English.

The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Lists all of your reviews with vote and comment tallies, with updates highlighted

< Spätná väzba na The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 09.07.2017

Just made a German version

Hello!
TART is a nice script. Thank you for that!
I just finished making a working (!) version of TART for amazon.de (ONLY for amazon.de!). May I publish it on Greasy Fork as a german fork? I know there are many former users of ARAT who would appreciate a german version.
I would enclose your name in the source code, but do the support for the german version all by myself, of course.

§
Upravený: 09.07.2017

oops

§
Upravený: 09.07.2017

No, I'm not Karl. I'm Andreas, which means I am a second person working on it?
;-)

And are you AnotherFloyd?

§

That sounds good. I appreciate the note. Provide the URL to your GreasyFork page, and I will add it to the main TART page.

Are you Karl that I have exchanged notes with, or, a second person working on a German version?

(and, oops, I had responded in error, earlier)

Yes, Karl had a German version working, and had asked how to proceed. He had been on vacation, or something, and had not yet been able to follow through.

§

Andreas, I see your script posting, and reference in the source code. On your main info page, I would appreciate a reference to me and the original TART page, just as I will add a reference to you, on the TART info page.

This will be a model for other language domain forks. I have had inquiries about French, Spanish and Indian domains. I suggested forks, but, no one has yet made me aware of one.

§

Okay, I will add a link to the original TART page immediately.

§

Good show. I have updated my TART page, as well. Thanks

§
Pridaný: 11.07.2017

I just finished the german localisation of the script. It now works on amazon.de without limitations. All dialogs and outputs are translated into German.

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.