Greasy Fork is available in English.

GoogleGPT 🤖

Добавляет ответы ИИ в Google Search (на базе Google Gemma + GPT-4o!)

< Обсуждения GoogleGPT 🤖

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

My language is Spanish but the script is showing in English.
I use Chrome and Tampermonkey, both in Spanish.

Also I am having the same ChatGPT is flooded with too many requests problem.
Proxy is fine but I would like to connect my account. At least fixing the language issue would be fine!

adamluiАвтор
§
Создано: 17.06.2024
Отредактировано: 17.06.2024

Hello @Kalopsia thanks for using the script, to set the reply language click userscript manager icon > scroll to GoogleGPT > Reply Language

Re: ChatGPT is flooded with too many requests, this is a template error I display to those who get 429 error. For some reason ~1/2 of ChatGPT account holders cannot use access token on other domains, so 429 triggers. That is why I made Proxy Mode, to serve this half. But in the future I will add a API key input feature

Curious, why do you like to connect your account? Also would you know how to generate an API key?

§

Not the reply, the UI language.

Edit: No special reason to link the account, I just have a little OCD haha

adamluiАвтор
§

Ohh. Can you pres Ctrl+Shift+J, paste this in the console, tell me does it show "es"

navigator.languages[0] || navigator.language || navigator.browserLanguage || navigator.systemLanguage || navigator.userLanguage || ''

Yes, it shows 'es-ES'

adamluiАвтор
§

Also does your chrome://settings/languages look like this

adamluiАвтор
§

For me, when Spanish is Chrome display language, this is what GoogleGPT in Tampermonkey looks like:

I do notice the related queries are in English, but everything else is Spanish. Can you tell me, is there anything in Spanish for you?

Yes, in my case just related queries are in Spanish

Ohhh, I fixed it... it results the language exist without taking the country in consideration... damn

But now other scripts has no translation so maybe you (or other devs for their scripts) should add es and es-ES for including also the language of the country to avoid this.

adamluiАвтор
§

Do you know how to edit the script in Tampermonkey? By clicking Tampermonkey icon in browser toolbar, then click the ">" to the right of GoogleGPT, then click "Edit"

Then can you Ctrl+F for 'msgs =' then press Enter? It will scroll to this code blocck:

// Define MESSAGES
    let msgs = {}
    const msgsLoaded = new Promise(resolve => {
        const msgHostDir = config.assetHostURL + 'greasemonkey/_locales/',
              msgLocaleDir = ( config.userLanguage ? config.userLanguage.replace('-', '_') : 'en' ) + '/'
        let msgHref = msgHostDir + msgLocaleDir + 'messages.json', msgXHRtries = 0
        GM.xmlHttpRequest({ method: 'GET', url: msgHref, onload: onLoad })
        function onLoad(resp) {
            try { // to return localized messages.json
                const msgs = JSON.parse(resp.responseText), flatMsgs = {}
                for (const key in msgs)  // remove need to ref nested keys
                    if (typeof msgs[key] == 'object' && 'message' in msgs[key])
                        flatMsgs[key] = msgs[key].message
                resolve(flatMsgs)
            } catch (err) { // if bad response
                msgXHRtries++ ; if (msgXHRtries == 3) return resolve({}) // try up to 3X (original/region-stripped/EN) only
                msgHref = config.userLanguage.includes('-') && msgXHRtries == 1 ? // if regional lang on 1st try...
                    msgHref.replace(/([^_]*)_[^/]*(\/.*)/, '$1$2') // ...strip region before retrying
                        : ( msgHostDir + 'en/messages.json' ) // else use default English messages
                GM.xmlHttpRequest({ method: 'GET', url: msgHref, onload: onLoad })
            }
        }
    }) ; if (!config.userLanguage.startsWith('en')) try { msgs = await msgsLoaded; } catch (err) {}

Can you add these two lines to the end of the block:

console.log(config.userLanguage)
console.log(msgs)

Then refresh Google, then Ctrl+Shift+J to show Console, does it show these as the first two console logs:

Also if there is a triangle next to Object like that, can you click it, does it look like this expanded:

adamluiАвтор
§

Ohhh, I fixed it... it results the language exist without taking the country in consideration... damn

Can you change back to espana espanol and I am curious if my translations Objecvt still logs (it should still work)

adamluiАвтор
§

@Kalopsia never mind, do not waste your time doing my edit/test! I was able to replicate by picking Spain, I can fix it on my own (after I eat and smoke)

Just translating if is just "es"

"es-ES" not working

Don't worry, I should smoke too, XMAS Spirit (if you know you know, NARCOS reference) gave me so much energy, I should slow down my brain hahaha

adamluiАвтор
§

I fixed it you can use Spain now!

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.