Greasy Fork is available in English.

HeroWarsHelper

Автоматизация действий для игры Хроники Хаоса

< Обсуждения HeroWarsHelper

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

§
Создано: 22.06.2024
Отредактировано: 22.06.2024

I've noticed that since the last update (or the last couple of days), the script performance has dropped significantly in terms of framerate (fps) during battles. Whereas earlier I'd see speeds of at least 15 fps during battles even with lots of graphical effects, it has now slowed down to 5 fps or below during those periods. In fact, the screen altogether freezes for several seconds during such battles. The performance keeps degrading until the tab is closed and the game restarted, upon which the fps picks up again and the battles become relatively smooth, but again degrades after a while.

This never used to happen before, and I have made no changes to the browser settings in the past couple of weeks. Could you look into this? I'm running version 2.271 of the script on MS Edge version 119.0.2151.72 (Official build) (64-bit). Thanks for this otherwise fantastic script.

Edit: Efficiency mode in the browser's "System and Performance" settings is disabled, and this setting hasn't been changed for several weeks.

ZingerYАвтор
§
Создано: 26.06.2024

Perhaps your FPS is calculated differently in the game, you can disable the FPS limitation if you insert “-1” into the FPS field

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.