Netflix - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Netflix

< Обсуждения Netflix - subtitle downloader

Вопрос/комментарий

Tithen-FirionАвтор
§
Создано: 08.09.2021
Отредактировано: 08.09.2021

SCRIPT DOESN'T WORK, I know that, I'm working on it. There are 4 threads about that already. If I see one more I'll just delete this script instead because that's annoying as hell...

BUMP so this thread is on top.

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.

Thanks! Waiting for a solution. Thankfully manual downloading still works as a workaround for now

Thank you very much.

Thank you Hero

Ok, try 4.0.0.

I removed "Download subs from this ep till last available" because "Next episode" button is visible only when you hover over the video. I have two workaround ideas but I don't like either of them. If there are any problematic movies/episodes send the links here.

Ok, try 4.0.0.

I removed "Download subs from this ep till last available" because "Next episode" button is visible only when you hover over the video. I have two workaround ideas but I don't like either of them. If there are any problematic movies/episodes send the links here.

Thanks a lot.

Ok, try 4.0.0.

Thank you so much!

I upgraded version 4.0.0, but it still didn't work. It seems that Netflix upgraded their interface.

Is this working normally? The download subtitle button is at the top, but it doesn't work.

Thanks! Waiting for a solution. Thankfully manual downloading still works as a workaround for now

How to download it manually?

If there are any problematic movies/episodes send the links here.

@dali阿狸 send a link. But first do what the error message says, refresh the page.

If there are any problematic movies/episodes send the links here.

@dali阿狸 send a link. But first do what the error message says, refresh the page.

I refreshed the page many times and then restarted the browser, but there will still be this prompt.I'm using Google browser. After I changed to Firefox, it can work normally again, but my Google browser can't.

Works fine for me in Google Chrome + Tampermonkey. My guess is you have another extension/userscript that interferes with mine. Disable all extensions and try again.

Works fine for me in Google Chrome + Tampermonkey. My guess is you have another extension/userscript that interferes with mine. Disable all extensions and try again.

Yes, you're right. I just found out that another extension blocked your script. I turned it off and it can work normally. Thank you ~
But the previous versions seem to be non-interfering, and it doesn't matter, thank you for your answer.

Hello, thank you for working on this issue.
I upgraded to version 4.0.0, but I found that I cannot download subs from this ep till last available.

Really?

For example 此处输入图片的描述

I linked to a comment, read it.

§
Создано: 10.09.2021
Отредактировано: 10.09.2021

thanks mate, v 4.0.0 it works fine, you saved my day <3

所有插件先清除掉,安装Tampermonkey bate版 再加载插件,解决问题!字幕可以下载了

v4.0.0 didn't work 4 me I couldn't find download from this ep...

... Seriously, people, start reading.

I haven't added it back yet. Don't have time now.

Thank you sir!

Added it back, use 4.1.0

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.