Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Anti-AdBlock Bypass via YouTube Enhancer

A simple method of bypassing YouTube's AdBlock Detection using Enhancer for YouTube's "Remove Ads" button, featuring a GUI for easy configuration! Does not require the use of any external website like similar tools do.

< Părere la script-ul YouTube Anti-AdBlock Bypass via YouTube Enhancer

Recenzie: Bun, script-ul merge

The 'Bypasser Settings' button overlaps with the video in fullscreen mode; an alternative implementation or a means of disabling the button (as the variable could otherwise simply be manually edited via the script) would be useful.

YawDevAutor
§
Postat în: 23-10-2023

I completely overlooked that, sorry.
I will make it so it isn't visible when in Fullscreen.

YawDevAutor
§
Postat în: 23-10-2023
Editat în: 23-10-2023

this issue has been fixed [version 1.7]
thanks for the feedback!

Also noticed that the script automatically replaces the tab text with a custom message. As this makes it impossible to find previously watched videos on the browser's history page, a means of disabling the feature would make the script more convenient to use.

YawDevAutor
§
Postat în: 25-10-2023

Also noticed that the script automatically replaces the tab text with a custom message. As this makes it impossible to find previously watched videos on the browser's history page, a means of disabling the feature would make the script more convenient to use.

you can already do that, simply disable the "Animated Title" feature from the menu and click save.

My bad, thanks for the help!

YawDevAutor
§
Postat în: 25-10-2023

Any time, thanks for the feedback

§
Postat în: 09-11-2023

Hi I am having issues where the script is not automatically skipping the ads. All I get is a waiting period of a few seconds before the skip ad button is available. Could you please help me?

§
Postat în: 09-11-2023

Never mind I did what you told the other user and it works fine now.

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.