Greasy Fork is available in English.

[KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Saves initial responses to KissAnime captcha and auto-selects images if it knows the answer.

< Opinie na [KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Pytanie/komentarz

§
Napisano: 29-10-2018

Unable to click images when userscript is turned on?

I am currently using Firefox with the usercript extension Violentmonkey and whenever I turn this script on for some reason I cannot click the images on the CAPTCHA

I have tried disabling my user-agent switcher to bypass the Kissanime ban to see if that had any effect on it, but it doesn't change anything. Even with it disabled, I still could not click the CAPTCHA images.

I even tried the default settings of the content blocking feature that firefox has to see if the cookies had any effect on it, but it still won't work.

Looks like I might have to turn this userscript off unless a fix would be released.

§

Seems like the problem could be on the user-agent switcher's end.

§

I'm now currently using Chrome browser and seems like the problem is gone, must be something to do with Firefox

§
Napisano: 31-10-2018

im not using a user agent switcher, and it dosnt work for me either, i am able to click the images, but only if i have lightning reflexes, as the page reloads and goes to google, i dont know if its kiss doing it or the script but something is, i turn it off and the page no longer redirects to google.

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.