Youtube - Search While Watching Video

Search YouTube without interrupting the video, by loading the search results in the related video bar

< Opinie na Youtube - Search While Watching Video

Ocena: Dobry - skrypt działa

§
Napisano: 25-02-2021

I love the script and it worked just fine.
Since a few month im getting the following error.
"Failed to retrieve search data, sorry! Cannot read property 'contents' of undefined"
Is there a way to fix this myself?

CptmathixAutor
§
Napisano: 25-02-2021
Edytowano: 25-02-2021

Hi Invyr,

I just checked and everything seems to be working for me. I don't really have much time today to look for other problems (maybe tomorrow).
Also since you have the error since a few months, please make sure you are on the latest version of the script.

Please tell me if you are on the latest version, I'll try to fix it tomorrow

Sincerely,
Cptmathix

§
Napisano: 04-03-2021

Hi, sry for the late reply. Im using the latest 2.2.2 on chrome. In incognito mode your script works just fine for me, so it seems to be a conflict with another script or chrome app.
I appreciate your commitment!
I´ll leave a reply if i can figure out what causes the error.

cheers!

§
Napisano: 05-03-2021
Edytowano: 05-03-2021

Turns out its none of my scripts or apps. It does not work as long as im logged in. If i sign out im able to search with your script, as soon as i logg in i cant. If i use another account it works. I have no idea whats wrong.

CptmathixAutor
§
Napisano: 05-03-2021

Hey Invyr,

I've recently noticed that the code for youtube is different in incognito, if you're logged in or not, firefox, chrome, ...
It is really difficult for me to create a script that works on every environment. However I do promise to fix it if I encounter an error myself.

Unfortunately I haven't yet encountered your problem. However I'm currently rewriting some code so maybe you are lucky and it gets fixed.

§
Napisano: 06-03-2021

Nice! Still love your script :)

CptmathixAutor
§
Napisano: 14-03-2021

Hey Invyr,

I've updated the script, can you let me know if your issue is fixed?

§
Napisano: 26-04-2021

Hi, the script works perfectly again. THX!

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.