IMDb Scout Mod

Auto search for movie/series on torrent, usenet, ddl, subtitles, streaming, predb and other sites. Adds links to IMDb pages from hundreds various sites. Adds movies/series to Radarr/Sonarr. Adds external ratings from Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes, Letterboxd, Douban, Allocine, MyAnimeList, AniList. Media Server indicators for Plex, Jellyfin, Emby. Dark theme/style for Reference View. Adds/Removes to/from Trakt's watchlist. Removes ads.

< Feedback on IMDb Scout Mod

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 27.12.2023

- In Search/List/Watchlist page "Enable the 3rd search bar" didn't work, regardless of whether I select or not the check box.
- The second problem is with the "titrari.ro" subtitle site. They change recently the site and now the search form should be "https://www.titrari.ro/index.php?page=cautarecutare&z7=&z2=&z5=%nott%&z3=-1&z4=-1&z8=-1&z9=All&z11=0&z6=0". If I change it manually in the script works perfect. So if you could update this in the future updates will be very much appreciated.

Thanks for the great work and keep it up.

Stef Ionesco

CatspinnerAuthor
§
Posted: 28.12.2023
Edited: 28.12.2023

In Search/List/Watchlist page "Enable the 3rd search bar" didn't work, regardless of whether I select or not the check box.

Works for me, maybe settings were not saved. Open an issue with more info at GitHub.

The second problem is with the "titrari.ro" subtitle site.

I'll check it.

CatspinnerAuthor
§
Posted: 29.12.2023

Everything is ok with the 3rd search bar.
"titrari.ro" is updated in v20.0.

§
Posted: 30.12.2023

Thanks. Works great.

§
Posted: 24.01.2024

Everything is ok with the 3rd search bar.
"titrari.ro" is updated in v20.0.

"titrari.ro" changed again. :)
I edited myself the script, and it's work for me, but keep it in mind, maybe in the next update.
Thanks for your work and keep it up.

CatspinnerAuthor
§
Posted: 24.01.2024

Add PR in GitHub.

Sign in to post a reply.