Twitter(X)ᴾˡᵘˢ+++ ; Youtubeᴾˡᵘˢ+++

이 스크립트는 일부 웹사이트에 개선 사항을 제공합니다. 🔥Twitter(X): 시간 형식 표시, HD 사진 표시, 사진 및 비디오 다운로드 등을 추가합니다. 🔥Youtube: 비디오 다운로드, 광고 제거 등을 추가합니다. 🔥Tiktok: HD 워터마크 없는 비디오 다운로드 등을 제공합니다. 자세한 내용은 설명을 확인하세요~

< Twitter(X)ᴾˡᵘˢ+++ ; Youtubeᴾˡᵘˢ+++ 피드백

리뷰: 좋음 - 잘 동작함

§
작성: 2024-10-18

I like it, have had no problems with the script, but is there a way I can remove the date/time format that gets added?

pparker1930개발자
§
작성: 2024-10-19

I like it, have had no problems with the script, but is there a way I can remove the date/time format that gets added?

X? Of course, you just need to set the time format to "Do nothing".

§
작성: 2024-10-21

Yes, on X. So I've tried, but the Do Nothing option...does nothing. It still keeps the extended date format as "24/10/20(Su) 02:02:17". I just want to know if there's a way to disable the date and time completely

pparker1930개발자
§
작성: 2024-10-22

Yes, on X. So I've tried, but the Do Nothing option...does nothing. It still keeps the extended date format as "24/10/20(Su) 02:02:17". I just want to know if there's a way to disable the date and time completely

Thanks, bro. You found a bug, I have fixed it now. You update to the latest version, and then set it to "Do nothing"~

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.