KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Feedback on KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 18.03.2016

New to this

Hello, I've been trying to use this for a while now and can't seem to make it work. Im using the latest Safari web browser and I've installed the NinjaKit extension, and your script; but nothing happens. Im not sure if its the version of Safari that I'm using, or something else. I used the script analysis button in NinjaKit and it come up with some "errors"... I don't anything about javascript. If you could just point me in the right direction, or even a recommendation... I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks again for the work you do.

SwyterAuthor
§
Posted: 18.03.2016

It probably means that NinjaKit is not compliant with all the fancy tricks I use to hook the page. Have you tried using Firefox with Greasemonkey? That's the original userscript extension and will totally work.

I hate to tell you this, but seems like a compatibility problem with those third party script managers.

§
Posted: 19.03.2016

I downloaded Firefox to see how its supposed to work and it works amazing. Incase anyone has the same problem I did with Safari I found script manager that works well with your script called Tampermonkey.

Thanks again for your help and your work.

Sign in to post a reply.