Greasy Fork is available in English.

The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Lists all of your reviews with vote and comment tallies, with updates highlighted

< Feedback on The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 09.07.2017

Just made a German version

Hello!
TART is a nice script. Thank you for that!
I just finished making a working (!) version of TART for amazon.de (ONLY for amazon.de!). May I publish it on Greasy Fork as a german fork? I know there are many former users of ARAT who would appreciate a german version.
I would enclose your name in the source code, but do the support for the german version all by myself, of course.

§
Edited: 09.07.2017

oops

§
Edited: 09.07.2017

No, I'm not Karl. I'm Andreas, which means I am a second person working on it?
;-)

And are you AnotherFloyd?

AnotherFloydAuthor
§

That sounds good. I appreciate the note. Provide the URL to your GreasyFork page, and I will add it to the main TART page.

Are you Karl that I have exchanged notes with, or, a second person working on a German version?

(and, oops, I had responded in error, earlier)

Yes, Karl had a German version working, and had asked how to proceed. He had been on vacation, or something, and had not yet been able to follow through.

AnotherFloydAuthor
§

Andreas, I see your script posting, and reference in the source code. On your main info page, I would appreciate a reference to me and the original TART page, just as I will add a reference to you, on the TART info page.

This will be a model for other language domain forks. I have had inquiries about French, Spanish and Indian domains. I suggested forks, but, no one has yet made me aware of one.

§

Okay, I will add a link to the original TART page immediately.

AnotherFloydAuthor
§

Good show. I have updated my TART page, as well. Thanks

§
Posted: 11.07.2017

I just finished the german localisation of the script. It now works on amazon.de without limitations. All dialogs and outputs are translated into German.

Sign in to post a reply.