Greasy Fork is available in English.

Telegram Media Downloader

Download images, GIFs, videos, and voice messages on the Telegram webapp from private channels that disable downloading and restrict saving content

< Telegram Media Downloaderについてのフィードバック

レート:可 - スクリプトは動作するがバグがある

§
投稿日: 2023/04/19

Works with the K version only, however sometimes it downloads in QuickTime format which is fine as it can be easily renamed to mp4. The bigger problem is that it can take a long time before downloading. I thought the click didn't register so I clicked multiple times only to have the browser download the same file repeatedly all at once.

§
投稿日: 2023/04/19

Works with the K version only, however sometimes it downloads in QuickTime format which is fine as it can be easily renamed to mp4. The bigger problem is that it can take a long time before downloading. I thought the click didn't register so I clicked multiple times only to have the browser download the same file repeatedly all at once.

As it turns out the time taken depends on the video duration. The downloader waits for the entire video to be buffered first before grabbing the content. For how difficult Telegram has made it to download restricted content, I say this script is good enough.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。