Greasy Fork is available in English.

HeroWarsHelper

Automation of actions for the game Hero Wars

< Valutazione su HeroWarsHelper

Recensione: OK - lo script funziona, ma ha degli errori.

§
Pubblicato: 29/12/2023
Modificato: 29/12/2023

Overall the addon it's ok, but it has a really bad habit, it seems I lost all the 10000 Christmas bubbles gift on FB account ! Also it crash down some gifts and THE GAME DOESN'T LOAD ON FB ON 75% of the loadings (refreshes) when the script is on. And this is also a reason why FB gift links goes cripples and can't get the gift ANYMORE !!!
ON WEB GOES NICE, AND IT SEEMS HAS AUTO GIFT INTAKE.
IF THIS ERROR STILL OCCURS AND I LOSE THE GIFTS ON FB, PLS PUT THE GIFTS BACK TO MANUALLY, BY GOING ON SITE OR FB PAGE AND TAKING THEM MYSELF :|

ZingerYAutore
§
Pubblicato: 29/12/2023

Good afternoon
I have an account on FB and all the gifts arrive perfectly, the only problem that I noticed lately is sometimes the settings go wrong, but I still can’t even imagine why this could be.

§
Pubblicato: 30/12/2023

Overall the addon it's ok, but it has a really bad habit, it seems I lost all the 10000 Christmas bubbles gift on FB account ! Also it crash down some gifts and THE GAME DOESN'T LOAD ON FB ON 75% of the loadings (refreshes) when the script is on. And this is also a reason why FB gift links goes cripples and can't get the gift ANYMORE !!!
ON WEB GOES NICE, AND IT SEEMS HAS AUTO GIFT INTAKE.
IF THIS ERROR STILL OCCURS AND I LOSE THE GIFTS ON FB, PLS PUT THE GIFTS BACK TO MANUALLY, BY GOING ON SITE OR FB PAGE AND TAKING THEM MYSELF :|

Before making unfounded accusations, first make sure that you have the latest version of the script installed. I also play this game on Facebook, but the game loads correctly for me and the script collects gifts normally. The problem is most likely in your browser; after the latest updates, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge do not launch the Facebook game player correctly.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.