Greasy Fork is available in English.

HeroWarsHelper

Automation of actions for the game Hero Wars

< Valutazione su HeroWarsHelper

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 29/12/2023

Hi ZingerY, thanks for the update. The Action -> Gifts button is super helpful. I later encountered an error when collecting winterfest gift, 500 internal error, when click on the action -> gifts. Same error message when I clicked the winterfest tree -> received. Any thought?

Btw, is there a way to get the list of unopened gifts or top/last 100 unopened gifts only by adding more args in the call?

'{"calls":[{"name":"newYearGiftGet","args":{"type":0},"context":{"actionTs":25683},"ident":"body"}]}'

Thank you.

ZingerYAutore
§
Pubblicato: 29/12/2023

Hi ZingerY, thanks for the update. The Action -> Gifts button is super helpful. I later encountered an error when collecting winterfest gift, 500 internal error, when click on the action -> gifts. Same error message when I clicked the winterfest tree -> received. Any thought?

Btw, is there a way to get the list of unopened gifts or top/last 100 unopened gifts only by adding more args in the call?

'{"calls":[{"name":"newYearGiftGet","args":{"type":0},"context":{"actionTs":25683},"ident":"body"}]}'

Thank you.

Hello!
In this case, it’s difficult to say what exactly the problem is without reproducing it for me.
I doubt that this function can be used for filtering, but you can easily filter out gifts from the received data if necessary.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.