Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy

Force Enable Right Click & Copy & Highlight

< Valutazione su Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 14/04/2017

Please remove the "Ctrl + Alt" / "Alt Gr" shortcut.

The shortcut is a huge bother, I can easily remove it myself, but then it would be reactivated upon update. I use alot of shortcuts on my keyboard when typing, which makes use of those buttons. With your script enabled, I have to either disable it, or tab to another program if I want to for instance, write on of the following symbols.: @ [ ] just writing a bit of markdown or addressing someone in a comment, suddenly becomes much harder.

AbsoluteAutore
§
Pubblicato: 15/04/2017

Thank you for your suggestion....

But this important to force remove any text protection

"There Will Be No New Update For A Long Time"

You can disable script update if you using Tampermonkey, but if you want to disable update completely just copy the code and create new script then paste it this will make the script new (like a new script you just created right now)

Please understand that ? ? ?
Thanks!

AbsoluteAutore
§

Considering to change shortcut keys to " Ctrl + Enter " or similar to that.

"Not Confirmed Yet"

§

ctrl + enter is used in several instances for a linebreak. For instance in google sheets, facebook messenger etc. If you want something easy, which isn't assigned to anything often used, you could perhaps go for Shift+Alt or Shift+Enter

AbsoluteAutore
§
Modificato: 17/04/2017

Thank you so much

I think " Shift + Enter " is the best options because " Shift + Alt " used to change language in windows

I will Test " Shift + Enter " and try to see if it can use correctly without effect on something

Peace :XD

§

Great, I didn't actually know about Shift+Alt, I always disable that function, so I am not familiar with the shortcut for it c'',) If shift+enter is used for something, I do not know of it, and I do believe I know most shortcuts =) Looking forward to an update, and thank you for listening to my ideas =)

AbsoluteAutore
§

Unfortunately I found that " Shift + Enter " open the same tab in new window in Google Chrome but only on some pages if you make search box active and press this shortcut key

I found the best option is " Ctrl + Grave Accent "
( Grave Accent = ` )

AbsoluteAutore
§

v 1.4.0 Release

Using ( Ctrl + ` ) as shortcut keys.

§

great idea :) glad to hear it :) And thank you for your script :)

§
Pubblicato: 18/04/2017

I just wanted to let you know, that it works perfectly know. I am a Dane, therefore my keyboard layout is slightly different, so the key I have to press is a Danish letter instead, but it doesn't conflict with anything now :) Perhaps you could add a note for other Scandinavian users, as I am sure that not all remembers which Danish/Swedish/Norwegian key corrosponds to ` . Here is an image of the key, marked with all 3 Scandinavian layout markings viewable. image

AbsoluteAutore
§

Oh, I didn't know that, my keyboard layout it in English
It will be hard to do that because every country uses a different keyboard layout
For example, such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean.

§

I wasn't suggesting that you change anything within the script, but rather if you perhaps could simply add a note in the description :) We basically use the same keyboard, it is only a small area to the left of Enter which is different. whereas the Asian keyboard layouts you mention are completely different. the keys that are different are only the key above tab/to the left of 1. the keys between backspace and the number keys on its left, and the keys between P and Enter and those between L and Enter. Most countries in the western part of the world uses the English keyboard layout, I actually only believe that it is the Scandinavian countries which uses another layout, which as I have stated, is actually very close to the English layout, which is because we have 3 additional letters at the end of the alphabet, which are.: Æ Ø Å

§

I just found the perfect explanation on a forum, with both keyboard layouts. There really only are two kinds (if you only count the Latin based variants like ours). The two kinds are ANSI (Which you use), and ISO (Which is apparently used in all of Europe (Æ Ø Å as I use, simply have a different print on them, but the functions of the keys remains the same between all ISO layouts). I believe the ANSI keyboard depicted below is of of two variants, as I believe the QWERTY layout is also used often on American keyboard layouts (I might be wrong on this). image

AbsoluteAutore
§

I believe if I change shortcut keys to ( Ctrl + \ ) it will be the best option because "backslash" can find easily in every keyboard.

I don't have to go through all that, lol. :smile:

I decided to change shortcut keys to ( Ctrl + \ ) later

( backslash = \ )

§

It really worked great with ctrl+æ (ctrl+`) before. Backslash is not a one-press action on ISO, as it requires you to hold down Alt Gr (Ctrl+Alt).

AbsoluteAutore
§
Pubblicato: 19/04/2017

I see.
I think I will keep it for now.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.