Youtube: expand description and long comments; show all the replies

Video description, long comments and list of subscriptions are expanded automatically; all the replies are shown after pressing "Show more replies" button

< Feedback on Youtube: expand description and long comments; show all the replies

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 29 Oktober 2022

Is this normal or the script is not working.

https://i.imgur.com/DKq5u8Z.gif

max44Pembuat
§
Posted: 29 Oktober 2022

It is not normal, but from time to time it happens. Sometimes the script works too fast and does not catch that there are more replies to show. I have ideas how to optimize it and I'm implementing them, but still need more time.

max44Pembuat
§
Posted: 15 Desember 2022

Finally I made a new algorithm to look for any new object to be expanded. There should be no more such situations.

§
Posted: 16 Desember 2022
Edited: 16 Desember 2022

The new version will make YouTube very LAG after watching live stream for a while.

max44Pembuat
§
Posted: 16 Desember 2022

I watched several different live streams for 10-15 minutes each and did not notice any lags. Please try a new script version, I made it a little bit lighter. If it does not help, let me know the following details:
- language and location in your youtube settings
- channel where you met lags in live stream

Sometimes these details play a role, cause youtube can have different html-code for different regions

§
Posted: 17 Desember 2022
Edited: 17 Desember 2022

After my test, I found that if you installed both this script and "https://greasyfork.org/scripts/431573".
Lag will happen even in version 1.1.1, and it happens on all live streams.
Can you solve it?

language: Chinese (Traditional)
Firefox 108.0.1 Tampermonkey v4.18.1

max44Pembuat
§
Posted: 17 Desember 2022

I wanted to keep it simple, but no way. I made the algorithm more complicated and it seems now my script works normally with CPU Tamer. At least I cannot notice any gaps on live streams with the new version.

§
Posted: 18 Desember 2022

The new version does not seem to be LAG anymore, thanks.

Sign in to post a reply.