Video Background Play Fix

Prevents YouTube and Vimeo from pausing videos when minimizing or switching tabs. Cross-browser port of https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-background-play-fix/

< Feedback on Video Background Play Fix

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 09 Juli 2024

Now my 1st of many stuff I'd Like to do is just come & display/ show/ express my full gratitude & my Appreciation of Giving us all /the fans & users an Amazing Chromium extension & Firefox addon which fully Allows users of many & all Firefox based + all browsers with Ability of having chromium extensions such as kiwi misses cobalt optima Lemur and mask to play such Video - Audio Media within a browser it has been proven to highly reserve up to87-98 so any user of it has to be thankful cuz its a lot of battery to save up on stuff we only just wanna hear but isn't very all too much interested in watching with screen off it will obviously do that cuz screen Light will take much of a heavy toll with our battery always than most stuff we can do else wise I wanna see it grow & Level up aka progress cuz with out any well you'd just be going way backwards than ever forward and could be easily surpassed if you wanna hit a Final level in elevating your Extension/addon it just be in official chrome web store so it can becally end up as a certified official extension as with Firefox addon store cuz even if its not built in with every Firefox or gecko app but if you go to a Firefox browser web store it is Always there Always making it evidently as popular as it can be as any addon/extension can be it's fully worth & Deserve 5 full startz it just always works I never had a problem with it even once & I had it since 2020-2021 I'd Give a 10+ if it was I'm 100% sure it has as much as 1000k Among both Firefox & chromium Lovers / downloaders/fans by now

Sign in to post a reply.