Greasy Fork is available in English.

ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Feedback on ppixiv for Pixiv

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 17 Juni 2023

Can I request an option for artist's links to be re-added to the search box? Having them on the pop-up menu is nice, but it would be great if they appeared on the search box as well.

Also, would it be possible to re-add the pop-up menu appearing on hover, rather than click, as an option? I have damage to the tendons in my wrist, and clicking too much causes pain to flare up.

ppixivPembuat
§
Posted: 19 Juni 2023

(Classy name...)

There were too many links there, it turned into a sea of icons you had to hover one at a time and it caused layout problems for artists with lots of links and long usernames. It worked when there were only a couple links, but these days there can be a ton of them.

The hover menu caused weird problems interacting with other features, all the dropdowns work the same way now. I don't think this would noticably decrease the amount of clicking (one menu out of a hundred, everything in the UI takes clicks). Maybe there's a way to bind left mouse to a less used keyboard button like ` that's easier to press. If mobile is any better, you can also use it on iOS devices with https://github.com/shenruisi/Stay. I use it on my iPhone but it should work well on iPads too.

§
Posted: 21 Juni 2023

Even if it's half broken and janky, could you add an option for those features? I've just been using a very old version of ppixiv with the hover menu, but the aspect ratio thumbnail pictures was the feature that finally convinced me to upgrade.

I have like 1% coding knowledge, and I spent a couple hours trying to copy and paste the hover menu and artist's links part of the old version, onto the new version (and vice versa), but obviously that didn't work. I've been using your script since around 2018, and your script is the only thing that makes pixiv actually useable (Pixiv UI is one of the worst I've ever seen). I've used your script to browse pixiv for at least 5k+ hours, so I'll gladly donate to you if you want.

Sign in to post a reply.