Greasy Fork is available in English.

Prideless MDN

Remove the pride from MDN

< Feedback on Prideless MDN

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2024.06.08.

I have no clue what MDN stands for, but if you want to fill the Internet with anti-forced pride trash, go ahead please!!! All these scripts are welcome. This is not about discrimination, is about that the whole world is forced to watch, hear, live, participate, express, feels and more related to this. Enough is enough

ZeroAuroraAuthor
§
Posted: 2024.06.15.
Edited: 2024.06.15.

I have no clue what MDN stands for, but if you want to fill the Internet with anti-forced pride trash, go ahead please!!! All these scripts are welcome. This is not about discrimination, is about that the whole world is forced to watch, hear, live, participate, express, feels and more related to this. Enough is enough

MDN initially stands for Mozilla Developer Network but currently it's only a name. It's a set of documentations for web developers. I am annoyed by how they disturb me who just want to browse some docs while coding for web. So I made this script.

And yes indeed! I think the world has long been forcing us to accept those woke stuff. But I just want to finish my work, without being disturbed by all these things!

Technologies should be and must be political neutral. And you see, they suck at this.

Sign in to post a reply.