Greasy Fork is available in English.

Twitter Show Sensitive Content

No more extra click to show stupid tweets!

< Feedback on Twitter Show Sensitive Content

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2023.03.06.

It kind of works, but whenever it unblurs some images, it makes some images incredibly pixelated and there is no way to unpixelate the thumbnail image except click on it directly.

§
Posted: 2023.03.15.
Edited: 2023.03.15.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm not sure why Greasy Fork did not notify me...

Regarding the issue you reported, I was unable to reproduce it on my end. Have you checked whether any of your installed extensions/userscripts might be interfering?

You can switch back to the old behavior by commenting out the code from lines 20 to 55 (using /* ... */ for multi-line comments and // for single-line comments) and uncommenting from 58 to 211.

Please note that this userscript only modifies/removes certain keys in incoming requests that flag the tweet/profile as NSFW. Therefore, I'm not sure how it could cause images to become pixelated.

If the issue persists with the old behavior, then the userscript is likely not the problem...

However, if you can still reproduce the issue and confirmed that the userscript is indeed causing it, please send me a screenshot + URL of the problematic tweet and indicate the browser and userscript manager that you're using at 0b42f3ptu@mozmail.com (DO NOT POST IT HERE), I don't mind the content of the tweet or whether you use are using a temp account.

Sign in to post a reply.