Greasy Fork is available in English.

[Reddit] Modmail++

Additional tools and information to Reddit's Modmail

< Feedback on [Reddit] Modmail++

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2022.05.01.

I'm a noob to scripting of any kind but found it easy to add my own custom responses but would like to add a template button for initial outgoing messages. The command for the responses template is "this.responses = []" what would be the command to create a template button for an outgoing message?

HKRAuthor
§

would like to add a template button for initial outgoing messages

Please elaborate a bit.

§

My lead moderator wants to have prewritten responses for her moderator recruiting campaign. I added her responses to the responses template and that works great. But when she wants to send her initial message to the user with her prewritten pitch asking them if they would be interested in modding for us I need to create a template for her message to the user. Write now all I have here are several choices of responses she can give them when they reply to her message. Like I said I'm a complete noob so bear with me but the best I can tell is that this.responses = [] creates the template button and everything inside the brackets is the choices and messages that the button contains. I figured there must be a command that would create a button just like it for that first message sent out to the user. I hope I'm not wasting you time with jibberish and really appreciate your quick reponse.

HKRAuthor
§

Oh, you'd want the responses button to that new message page? I could probably implement that in the near future.

§

Yeah if you could do that it would be wonderful. The best part is I'll get to examine how you did it. Once again it's a great script and thank you so much for replying.

HKRAuthor
§
Posted: 2022.05.02.

It's now done! Note that I don't have any testers, so you might encounter bugs you haven't seen before. If so, just report them to me, thanks!

The best part is I'll get to examine how you did it.

Here's all the changes I made to implement that.

§
Posted: 2022.05.03.

I just finished customizing your script and it works perfectly as far as I can tell. If I have any bugs I'll be sure to report them to you. Thank so much for the update you're a rock star in my book.😜

Sign in to post a reply.