ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Feedback on ppixiv for Pixiv

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023.02.04.

for the past few days, scrolling won't work anymore
I can't even right click in an artist's page, and when the right click works I won't let me like

Individual artwork page works fine

this is the console output when an artist's page loads :
/* pixiv Bug Bounty Program */
​ We have a bug bounty program on HackerOne.
If you find a vulnerability in our scope, please report it to us.
https://hackerone.com/pixiv
userscript.html?name=ppixiv%20for%20Pixiv.user.js&id=0b30c4a5-36f3-4abc-b764-8ef059dfa1a8:49436 ppixiv is running in Tampermonkey 4.18.1
app-startup.js:62 ppixiv setup
app-startup.js:63 Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.102 Safari/537.36
pixiv.js:151 i-cf.pximg.net
pixiv.js:151 i.pximg.net
app-startup.js:116 Launching app
app.js:40 ppixiv controller setup
app.js:533 Showing screen: search, data source: artist, cause: initialization, media ID: (none), scroll to: undefined
data-source.js:157 Load page 1 for: initialization

when i tried to like it outputs an error (obviously as the button is grayed out)

illust-widgets.js:253 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'bookmarkData')
at HTMLDivElement.clickedBookmark (illust-widgets.js:253:63)
clickedBookmark @ illust-widgets.js:253
await in clickedBookmark (async)
sendClickEvent @ fix-chrome-clicks.js:158
onpointer @ fix-chrome-clicks.js:119

ppixivAuthor
§
Posted: 2023.02.05.

That error will happen if something other than a thumbnail was right-clicked (like the background or artist header) and click bookmark. I'll fix that, but but it probably isn't the source of the problem...

Can you check your browser version? Chrome 98 is about a year old. It's hard to support old versions of Chrome, since Google makes it really hard to install them (so I can't install that version to see what's happening).

§
Posted: 2023.02.05.

Can you check your browser version? Chrome 98 is about a year old. It's hard to support old versions of Chrome, since Google makes it really hard to install them (so I can't install that version to see what's happening).

Oh my god, i didn't knew I had an old version of Chrome, it fixed everything, now i feel stupid..

Thank you very much !

Sign in to post a reply.