Greasy Fork is available in English.

eBay Seller Blacklist

Adds a blacklist for sellers on eBay that will emphasize or remove results from blacklisted sellers

< Feedback on eBay Seller Blacklist

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 07.07.2024.

Seller names are no longer shown in search results so this appears to not be working anymore.

§
Posted: 07.07.2024.

Also yes I know I'm using ebay.com.au but I changed the script to include the Australian version of ebay as well.
The script also does the same thing to me on the US and UK version of ebay.

xdpirateAuthor
§
Posted: 28.08.2024.
Edited: 28.08.2024.

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get notified about this discussion for some reason.

To get names back into search results, click the hamburger menu > "Customise" > Check the "Seller information" box > then click "Apply changes". This is listed in the readme and I've just tested it on ebay.com.au and it works.

I've just pushed an update to fix the username matching on item pages, and also add support for .com.au.

§
Posted: 28.08.2024.
Edited: 28.08.2024.

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get notified about this discussion for some reason.

To get names back into search results, click the hamburger menu > "Customise" > Check the "Seller information" box > then click "Apply changes". This is listed in the readme and I've just tested it on ebay.com.au and it works.

I've just pushed an update to fix the username matching on item pages, and also add support for .com.au.

Awesome, thank you for telling me how to fix it, the only issue is I already have that option ticked on eBay.

And also thank you for updating the script to include the Australian version of eBay as well :D

Sign in to post a reply.