Greasy Fork is available in English.

HeroWarsHelper

Automation of actions for the game Hero Wars

< Feedback on HeroWarsHelper

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 11-02-2024

Bug: Tower script for Do All stops working after heroes are all dead.

Prerequisite: You heroes must not be able to clear Tower in a single run. You may have to intentionally kill your best heroes to force a defeatable state.
Steps:
1. Run Do All at the start of day.
2. Run Do All again to confirm it stops when your team is defeated but continues running other Do All scripts.
3. Manually go into the Tower.
4. Intentionally kill off all your heroes. This will force a message that "You can continue from this point in Tower tomorrow" or something.
5. Run Do All again but this time confirm the scripts stops at Tower but doesn't process other scripts that are checked for Do All.

tl;dr Once the player heroes have been defeated for the day the Do All doesn't work properly unless you uncheck Tower. There is no condition in the Tower script to check for this message and to proceed forward.

ZingerYAuthor
§
Posted: 11-02-2024

The probability of such an event for most players is zero.

§
Posted: 12-02-2024

You confirm the bug exists but won't fix it because... "nuh uh"???? I duplicated this problem four different times on a new account which is why I was able to figure out the trigger. "Most people" don't report bugs nor report bugs correctly because they have no idea what they are looking at or what caused it. The players most likely to duplicate this are newer accounts (like me) or players who have peaked and can't clear Tower in one script push. I discovered it because on four different occasions the team picked by script got stopped and I tried to clear the rest of the tower manually but failed. This isn't some one-off bug.

You don't have the same problem with Dungeon because Dungeon does not throw a prompt after all your titans are killed off.

Sign in to post a reply.