Greasy Fork is available in English.

Greasyfork script-set-edit button

Add / Remove script into / from script set directly in GF script info page

< Feedback on Greasyfork script-set-edit button

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 13-07-2024

After your last update - which work great ;-) - i notice just a little problem:
The Sets list is not in its alphabetical order (like it was before)...

PYUDNGAuthor
§
Posted: 14-07-2024

Added a sort, try the latest update.

§

Haa... i don't see any change.

I spoke of the Sets list in the menu dropdown (when i am on a script info page.

Which list of sets or where you added a "Sort"?

PYUDNGAuthor
§

I made the script sort the set list each time we do a sync, so maybe you have to click the Sync button once and the menu dropdown list will get sorted by alphabetical order.

§
Edited: 14-07-2024

Hmmm, seems not working (i hit too the Sync button).

See my screenshot...

What the use of the Sync button ?

PYUDNGAuthor
§
Posted: 16-07-2024
Edited: 16-07-2024
I saw your screenshot... Isn't that already in alphabetical order?

I see. The previous update just sorted sets by their first letter, without following characters get sorted as well. The new version should fixed this.

What the use of the Sync button ?

When we do a 'Sync', that means Set Edit + fetches all data of your sets from GF server and stores that into your browser.

Set Edit + always keep tracking sets' data by automatically sync once a day and recording your add/remove actions when you press 'Add' and 'Remove' buttons, so in most cases you don't really have to click that 'Sync' button manually.

But in some cases (e.g. maybe you added some scripts to a set using 'Edit Manually' button so Set Edit + doesn't know what you added) sets' data in browser is not up-to-date, you can click that 'Sync' button to update data from GF server.

§

Thank for your clear infos!
:-)
After the last update:
It seems i need to click the Sync button at each time i want to have the list in alphabetical order....

PYUDNGAuthor
§

Seems it behaves different between browsers ... In my browser the order can be saved automatically while in your browser it cannot.

I've added another sort every time script loads, so it shouldn't require a sync to get sets in order now.

§

Seems ok now!
Thanks... as usual :-)

Sign in to post a reply.