Greasy Fork is available in English.

Solved Media Plus

Auto-Solve Media image CAPTCHAs, Plus edition.

< Feedback on Solved Media Plus

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 08-02-2022
Edited: 08-02-2022

It reloads the webpage infinitely before the captcha appears in few websites, disabling the script solved the issue.....ofcourse it is possible according to the description...i donno how to get those logs....if they are needed, tell me how can i get them....the good part is it works on most of the sites

wuniversalesAuthor
§
Posted: 08-02-2022

Hi, Logs are needed only for vulnerable captchas that cannot be resolved by the script.
To open or close the browser console just press "F12" on your keyboard.
In your case it is not necessary to send any registration, simply the plugin did not find vulnerable captchas.
Greetings

§
Posted: 09-02-2022

Oops...im on android, is it posssible to change this like; whenever it can't solve a captcha, it allows user to solve it and takes back screenshot and user provided answer to its server (i assume there is a server), and reproduce it whenever someone encounters that captcha, like self learning?

wuniversalesAuthor
§
Posted: 09-02-2022

The best solution for now is to disable the "Find vulnerable captchas" option, I put this option experimentally, so it is disabled by default.
Maybe in future updates I can implement a maximum number of attempts to try to break the captcha.
On the other hand, I could automatically "collect" user data for improvement purposes in the script development, but honestly I think it's unethical, so I'm not going to implement it in the script.
There are really no servers solving the captchas, the user's own device "reads" the images.
After this, according to the result obtained, solvedmedia plus searches and calculates the best answer for the captcha.

Sign in to post a reply.