Import/Export Steam Ignore List

Imports/Exports Steam Ignore List

< Feedback on Import/Export Steam Ignore List

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 10-09-2023

Hi!

I try using import feature, but I always get ""Import Error", "Wrong list syntax!". I tried the same format as the export and just hit it empty too. Same error

Update:
I got the proper format: one row, app ids separate with ", " and the last one without it.

But I got 403 server error and in the end "Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://store.steampowered.com/account/notinterested/?" on this server.
Reference #18.29291202.1694344301.32dcccd4" - meaning I tried to access too many times and I got a temporary ban

What I want to ask:
- some kind of explanation in the script for proper format. Or accept a different format, like the same as in export
- some kind of pause after every 5 or 10 so the temporary ban could be prevented.

Thank you for your work.

RudokhvistAuthor
§
Posted: 23-01-2024

I don't even know what to tell you. Of course export format is the same as import format, a comma-separated list. I just tried to export -> copy -> clear -> import -> paste - and everything worked just fine. As for the temporary ban - that's an issue indeed, delay between requests should be increased, I'll try to figure out correct value. If you want to experiment with the delays yourself - it's the line "var Rate=30; //ms between requests;" on the top of the script, just put some bigger number there.

Sign in to post a reply.