Twitter(X)ᴾˡᵘˢ+++ ; Youtubeᴾˡᵘˢ+++

Ce script apportera des améliorations à certains sites Web. 🔥Twitter(X) : Ajout de l'affichage du formatage de l'heure, de l'affichage d'images HD, du téléchargement d'images et de vidéos, etc. 🔥Youtube : Ajout du téléchargement de vidéos, de la suppression des publicités, etc. 🔥Tiktok : Fournit un téléchargement de vidéos HD sans filigrane, etc. Pour plus de fonctionnalités, veuillez consulter la description~

< Commentaires sur Twitter(X)ᴾˡᵘˢ+++ ; Youtubeᴾˡᵘˢ+++

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 18/10/2024

I like it, have had no problems with the script, but is there a way I can remove the date/time format that gets added?

pparker1930Auteur
§
Posté le: 19/10/2024

I like it, have had no problems with the script, but is there a way I can remove the date/time format that gets added?

X? Of course, you just need to set the time format to "Do nothing".

§
Posté le: 21/10/2024

Yes, on X. So I've tried, but the Do Nothing option...does nothing. It still keeps the extended date format as "24/10/20(Su) 02:02:17". I just want to know if there's a way to disable the date and time completely

pparker1930Auteur
§
Posté le: 22/10/2024

Yes, on X. So I've tried, but the Do Nothing option...does nothing. It still keeps the extended date format as "24/10/20(Su) 02:02:17". I just want to know if there's a way to disable the date and time completely

Thanks, bro. You found a bug, I have fixed it now. You update to the latest version, and then set it to "Do nothing"~

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.