Greasy Fork is available in English.

AniLINK - Episode Link Extractor

Stream or download your favorite anime series effortlessly with AniLINK! Unlock the power to play any anime series directly in your preferred video player or download entire seasons in a single click using popular download managers like IDM. AniLINK generates direct download links for all episodes, conveniently sorted by quality. Elevate your anime-watching experience now!

< Commentaires sur AniLINK - Episode Link Extractor

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 14/09/2024

gogoanime3.co download script not working.
i tried it with differnt shows and quality settings but none of them work they just give this bad link (see image)
HOWEVER i tried making a small edit and adding their other mirror website anitaku.pe and the script started working correctly just to let you know as a workaround

Jery JsAuteur
§
Posté le: 14/09/2024

Ah thats a known issue and its on gogo's side...
Often, some of the download links gogo provides are broken. Reloading the page usually fixes it (and breaks another link instead lol)
So far, the only workaround is to reload the page.

Once I find free time, I'll try to update the script to try to get new link if the link is broken.

Also, anitaku should be supported on all domains (yes, its using the old .so, but that shouldnt matter).. What edit did u make in the code?
(oh btw, if ur knowledgeable with js, then I'll welcome any help or PRs as well~ :) )

§
Posté le: 15/09/2024

I just added anitaku.pe to @match and added it to the supported gogoanime sites
const websites = [
{
name: 'GoGoAnime',
url: ['anitaku.pe/',

§
Posté le: 15/09/2024

hi when i try to extract the videos the just come up as website files instead of mp4 I've tried reloading the page and trying different quality but still the same result

Jery JsAuteur
§
Posté le: 18/09/2024

hi when i try to extract the videos the just come up as website files instead of mp4 I've tried reloading the page and trying different quality but still the same result

do u mean the links are in m3u8?
if so, then its the intended output.. There was a similar discussion here. I suggest u take a look at it to know more

§

hi i use the gogoanime website and when i extract the episode for IDM they show up as mp4 files but the size is only 2.03kb and when the file is download they show up as chrome link

Jery JsAuteur
§
Édité le: 18/09/2024

hi i use the gogoanime website and when i extract the episode for IDM they show up as mp4 files but the size is only 2.03kb and when the file is download they show up as chrome link

Hmm... that's really weird... Can you check if ur able to download via the download links gogo provides (the ones beside the "extract links" button)

Jery JsAuteur
§

You can also try from the gogoanime3.co domain or with a vpn in case the domain the links use is blocked in your country.

§

hi i use that website with the vpn and when i clink one of the links to download it goes to this page

Jery JsAuteur
§
Posté le: 21/09/2024
Édité le: 21/09/2024

uhh... i dunno.. maybe an adblocker would help?
can u send me the link so that I can test it as well? Also, what country did u select in the VPN?
btw, sry for the late reply.. I've been quite busy irl...

Jery JsAuteur
§
Posté le: 22/09/2024

Looks like an issue on gogo's side after all... I just checked the same page and I had the same issue. It seems gogo's old download links domain has expired. Try replacing the gredirect.info part of ur link with ggredi.info (its the new one i guess?). The link will work. For now I'll write a script to change all gredirect.info on gogo to ggredi.info, but I dont plan on updating AniLINK, cuz gogo would probably fix it themselves pretty soon.

Jery JsAuteur
§

I've written a temporary fix script for this issue which u can install from below-
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/509654-replace-gredirect-info-with-ggredi-info
Once gogo fixes the download links, I'll delete the script.

§

thank you for the help

Jery JsAuteur
§

Yw ^^
Hope that fixed the issue for u~

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.