Greasy Fork is available in English.

Revert to Google's Old 2012-2015 Favicon

Replaces New 2015 Google Search Favicon in Browser Tabs, Address Bar, Bookmarks

< Commentaires sur Revert to Google's Old 2012-2015 Favicon

Question / commentaire

Doesn't work on chrome

First of all, I want to say that I really appreciate the work you put into this. Thanks a bunch. I tested this in firefox, and it worked as described, but you wanted to hear feedback about chrome, and it seems that this script doesn't work with chrome at all. The script installs fine, but when opening a google.com tab, there is no change.

I'm going to admit that I'm new to this, so I have no idea how to edit/delete a discussion (if there is a way), so i'm just going to say in a comment that it actually does work, was a bit of a user error that I made, haha. Apologies for the false alarm, it works great. Thanks again for your excellent work! I really despise the new google icon.

R. SchneiderAuteur
§
Posté le: 16/09/2015
Édité le: 16/09/2015

Reply to Christopher by script's author. Thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated. As to "how to edit comments" - typically these user discussion forums DO allow editing. On this discussion forum, once you've logged in there is a "gear" icon up at the top-right of your previously-posted Comment. Click the "gear" icon, then click "Edit".

(On UserStyles.org for Stylish User Styles, the same "gear icon" (up near the top-right of your previous post), may be hidden, revealing itself only when mouse-hovered. When clicked, it reveals context link "Edit", which you then must click. Each user comment forum is different, but most do allow editing posts or comments that you, yourself have previously posted).

It would be appreciated if you edit your first post, as the only thing one sees when clicking the "Feedback" tab on the script's page is "Doesn't work on Chrome." A viewer of the "Feedback" page will NOT see this further commentary unless they click on your discussion to view the comments thread.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.