Youtube Audio Mode

Listen to only the audio on YouTube without loading the video.

< Commentaires sur Youtube Audio Mode

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 2023-07-05

it doesn't work on Firefox, is there anything I can do as a Firefox user to help you diagnose the issue?

liquorburnAuteur
§
Posté le: 2023-07-10

Hi, thanks for your feedback.

My userscript stopped working with other browsers, too, so I'm going to investigate.

To do some debug please open the source code, go to line 27 and set DBG = true; and save the userscript. Then go to the youtube browser tab, open developer tools and finally reload the page with keyboard shortcut ctrl (mac user: cmd) + shift + r. Search for some errors into the Javascript console.

§
Posté le: 2023-07-11

Hi,
thanks for your feedback.

My userscript stopped working with other browsers, too, so I'm going to investigate.

To do some debug please open the source code, go to line 27 and set DBG = true; and save the userscript. Then go to the youtube browser tab, open developer tools and finally reload the page with keyboard shortcut ctrl (mac user: cmd) + shift + r. Search for some errors into the Javascript console.

Hello, thank you for responding, I followed your steps, but unfortunately I couldn't get it to throw any errors besides the ones it already threw before installing the script, mostly from uBlock Origin. Complete page refresh on Firefox on Windows is "Ctrl + F5" or "Ctrl + Shift + R" by the way :)

liquorburnAuteur
§
Posté le: 2023-07-11

Hello, thank you for responding, I followed your steps, but unfortunately I couldn't get it to throw any errors besides the ones it already threw before installing the script, mostly from uBlock Origin.

I too see no errors. Be patient and wait for an updated version of my userscript.

Complete page refresh on Firefox on Windows is "Ctrl + F5" or "Ctrl + Shift + R" by the way :)

Yes, that's the same because pressing shift will capitalize the letter pressed together, so "shift + r" basically means "R".

§
Posté le: 2023-07-12

Alright, I will, thank you for your efforts, I'd love to use this script when I'm sharing mobile data with my laptop :)

Yes, that's the same because pressing shift will capitalize the letter pressed together, so "shift + r" basically means "R".

Oh I didn't knew about that, neat!

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.