Greasy Fork is available in English.

HeroWarsHelper

Automation of actions for the game Hero Wars

< Feedback on HeroWarsHelper

Question/comment

§
Posted: 17.4.2024

Is it possible to expose the timer random seed for Skip Battle / Repeat Mission in Settings? It seems that the devs are catching the 16 second delay now more often than not. Perhaps having a random seed for the timer might solve the issue if the timer is set more randomly and random seed can be adjusted by the user. Thank you as always!

ZingerYAuthor
§
Posted: 17.4.2024

The problem is not the randomness of the numbers, but the fact that the timer is not always calculated correctly.

§
Posted: 18.4.2024

It seems to have gotten worse—I'm playing on a new account with vip0, anytime I either try to speed up the battle (x5) or do Skip Battle or Repeat Battle the error messages pop up either on the first try or 3rd 4th (when it does work it seems to be with timers under 10 seconds on lower level campaign missions). Do you think you could take a look at the timer calculation some time soon?

ZingerYAuthor
§
Posted: 18.4.2024

I am aware of this problem, but I don't have a solution for it yet.
As soon as I have a solution to this problem I will publish it. To avoid errors, it is better not to use acceleration in company battles. The checkbox to skip battle and repeat in the campaign works better, but an error may also occur.

Sign in to post a reply.