YouTube - Toggle videos buttons

Adds buttons to filter out videos by type and/or status. The toggles can be hidden/shown at any time by pressing the button added to the header.

< Opiniones de YouTube - Toggle videos buttons

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

§
Publicado: 21/5/2023

Works for me as advertised. I was using it hoping to remove clutter, but it replaces it with two huge red buttons. Is it possible to just always hide both and have no buttons? I don't want to toggle. I can always just temporarily disable the script on the off chance I don't want it.

I'll give it a shot blindly editing it myself. It's so well written, I might have a chance even not know the scripting language at all.

§
Publicado: 21/5/2023

People requested the buttons, so I won't straight up remove them.
I have added an inconspicuous third button, which acts as a toggle for the other two.
You won't get any space back, as the empty container still renders.
But this is the best I could do in a rush.
Feel free to suggest any alternatives.

Alternatively, you can use the newly added "Hide watched videos" setting on my YouTube Customization UserCSS, which will do the same and be much more performant: https://github.com/jesuscc1993/user-css/tree/develop/youtube/youtube-customization.

§
Publicado: 13/6/2023

I moved the toggle button to the header.
The rest of the buttons still show where they used to, but they no longer take up space when hidden.
I wasn't able to move them to the header since there isn't enough space available.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.