Greasy Fork is available in English.

IG Helper

Downloading is possible for both photos and videos from posts, as well as for stories, reels or profile picture.

< Opiniones de IG Helper

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

§
Publicado: 18/6/2024

A few days ago Instagram changed something and the buttons in stories on the home page no longer appear, in stories via profile it works normally

Chrome and tampermonkey updated, the same happens on Edge

§
Publicado: 19/6/2024

It should be fixed in new version, please try again to see if this happened.

§

Worked, thanks

§

The only small bug I noticed is sometimes for the buttons appear you need to go forward or backward one story and go back to the story you want for the buttons to appear.

§

I update it again, you can try it. btw, Instagram is developed using the React framework. Compilation and AB testing clutter the DOM structure, so sometimes small bugs appear that are difficult to fix.

§
Publicado: 30/6/2024

Thanks for the update and your time, it works well. One question, is it possible to change the characters/format of the date and time? E.g. 25-04-2023, 22_25_02 to 25042023_222502. This is not a bug, don't worry about it, just curious. Thanks again for your time.

§
Publicado: 1/7/2024

Relevant settings will be launched in the future.

§

The latest version of the script now supports custom naming formats.

§

Thank you very much for the update, you are a legend. Just two things I noticed, the box to change the format and the letters have almost the same colors (White box and very light gray letters), making it almost impossible to read and the SHORTCODE is set to NONE for stories, highlights and profile photo. These two things don't necessarily a bug, so don't worry about it. Thanks again for the legendary upgrade and your time.

§

Update: I used %ORIGINAL_NAME% instead of %SHORTCODE% and it worked fine.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.