Greasy Fork is available in English.

Rizz Your Waifu

auto swiper/message swiper

< Feedback on Rizz Your Waifu

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2024/02/10

This script is awesome! There are some bugs where it brings two panels and i cant remove the other one. Overall this script is worth it. Its much more easier to get the responses that i want! Thank you!

§
Posted: 2024/02/10

Seconding this! The script has two windows instead of one lately, and it's impossible to remove the second one.

§
Posted: 2024/02/11
Edited: 2024/02/11

I currently use this method and it seems to work.

Modify the last part of your code like this image.

Place {once: true} on line 1330 to affect the window.addEventListener function, so the function will not be triggered twice.

kevotingAuthor
§
Posted: 2024/02/11

Woah! It's already been fixed, but it's funny to see 3 comments here

§
Posted: 2024/02/12

The suggested fix with line 1330 didn't work for me, and I'm still having the same issue with two windows. Uninstalling RYW and clearing my login/cookies isn't removing it either, so I'm guessing it's on my end. If you have any idea what it could be, please let me know. Thanks!

§
Posted: 2024/02/12

The suggested fix with line 1330 didn't work for me, and I'm still having the same issue with two windows. Uninstalling RYW and clearing my login/cookies isn't removing it either, so I'm guessing it's on my end. If you have any idea what it could be, please let me know. Thanks!

Reinstall the script. The author fixed it so reinstalling should work.

§
Posted: 2024/02/13

Reinstall the script. The author fixed it so reinstalling should work.

That's the first thing I tried, and the reason why I posted my comment was because that didn't work for me, even if the script is working for others. I'm not necessarily asking to change the script, just for advice.

§
Posted: 2024/02/14

I found and resolved the problem. I was also running a script called CAIFilterskip which was also creating a second RYW window. If you're having this problem after reinstalling RYW, make sure you don't have that one enabled.

§

I found and resolved the problem. I was also running a script called CAIFilterskip which was also creating a second RYW window. If you're having this problem after reinstalling RYW, make sure you don't have that one enabled.

Hey, The CAI filter skip one.. Does that actually works?

§

That's sad if we can't use both together.

Sign in to post a reply.