Duolingo PRO

The fastest Duolingo XP farmer, working as of July 2024.

< Feedback on Duolingo PRO

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023/08/18

Hello, nice script, I think it's the first I've tried which can complete all lessons, including the last ones. Excuse me if it's already mentioned, but will this script have some kind of function to skip books? Thanks.

§
Posted: 2023/08/18

Thanks for the feedback, story mode support is a bit tricky to implement without bugs and I'm unsure whether if it will be available before this is out of BETA or not. I'm currently trying to work on it, but cannot give an ETA on when it will arrive.

If you have any other questions or suggestions feel free to tell

§
Posted: 2023/08/27

Hello newly,

I don't know whether this is intentionally or not, but while in /practice, it constantly redirects to /learn after a few lessons. This is so annoying given that I can't leave my computer doing lessons as it will end up in /learn in a few lessons. Maybe this is the filter of stop after certain lessons, but the settings button doesn't do anything, so I can't configure it. Thanks in advanced.

§

At the moment, I'm using another extension which redirect every request from /learn to /practice, but I still have to click the solve all button for it to work after redirections.

§

At the moment, I'm using another extension which redirect every request from /learn to /practice, but I still have to click the solve all button for it to work after redirections.

Sadly practice mode is currently not supported automatically (non-manually) yet, and the redirecting is back to /learn is sort of a bug that I'll be trying to fix. The solve all is supposed to turn off after a few practices (if AutoSolver was off) to make sure the tab wasn't left open accidentally and the lessons *somehow* just kept repeating, resulting in getting your account banned or deactivated.

I'll be trying to add a practice mode option to the AutoSolver soon, possibly sooner than stories support, but there are some major bugs that need to get fixed before the new features are gonna come in so it might take a while.

§

Thank you very much for coding this, hoping how will it be when this beta becomes stable :-)

Sign in to post a reply.